Monday, March 31, 2008

OMG Please no.

Where do I even start with this? It's rumoured to be an April Fools Prank as these, um, "things" are only available on April 1 and in limited supplies (there actually may be a god).

The first question, if these are legit, is why? Why why why? Men just do not look good like this.

Joskstraps, yes.

This slingshot, no.

And most guys won't trim before putting this on. Think of the children.

This thing is the opposite of what most men wear working out. I just where sweat pants in my home gym, no shirt as to have thwe most mobility. This accomplishes the opposite.

You'd get a wedgie attempting what this guy is doing in the pic above.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

And most guys won't trim before putting this on.


Some of you trim?????

oh..........you must be talking about pubic hair...at first I got excited thinking that some men are soooooo big, that they will "trim" a little off, so that they don't scare away children and give other men Penis Envy...... ;-) LOL


Hope LIFE's bee treating you good , Sweets!

Jay said...

LOL. Wish I had that problem!

Lifes good but I do miss my usual dose of Nic's Opinions.

Jay said...

How quickly things change.

:(