Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Perpetual Meal

This is quite disgusting. I call it the Perpetual Meal because whether about to be eaten or after being thrown up it would look the same.

A sick vicious cycle.

I have no idea what it is but I see rice, I think chicken, what may be egg (I hope) and tucked in there is what looks like a cockroach or two.

Have I mentioned I love dates but can't look at them while eating it? They look like big juicy bugs, full of threads, and the same colour as a beetle. And sticky.

Yuck

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Ok..that looks like it could have come out EITHER end, my friend!!!

LOL...where did you come up with this???

I love dates too...esp. when my mum makes her matramonial cake. YUMMY!!! ( basically date squares...dates, brown sugar bolied together and oats) don't quote me, I've never made it! ;-)

I have also been taken to putting them in our salads. Sprouts, greens, sliced stawberries, orange slices, red gapes and dates...i also bought this organic tuscan herbs salad dressing...it is so good on that salad!!!

Ok..even though your post is icky...I am now hungry!! :-)

ps. the last part of your word ver. is pms...perhaps for your boss??? LOL

Unknown said...

This is Oyako Donburi - a tasty dish and comfort food of Japan. It's just egg and chicken (mushroom, onion added if you like) over rice.